It’s October, y’all! For many businesses, October means dripping your store in pink and making a few charitable donations while you low-key start setting up for Christmas. At Grab Bag Masks, we understand that for too many families, breast cancer is a year-round struggle. Because of that, we designed a special new Give Back Mask that will be available on our website beyond the month of October!
For each of our “Grab Your Bags” Masks we sell, Grab Bag Masks will donate $5 to organizations that assist cancer patients with day-to-day items we may take for granted, in an effort to support the important work they do.
These solid pink three-layer masks feature black cotton ties and (some rather curvy) pink ribbon screen printed details. Get yours while you can!
- 100% cotton tight weave face covering with built in polyester filter
- Non-medical grade masks designed per CDC recommendations
- Adjustable ties for around the neck and/or ear
- Wash before and after each use. Machine wash hot; tumble dry hot.
- Masks should fit snugly across your face covering your nose and mouth and stretched over your chin.
BE ADVISED Grab Bag Masks are not medical-grade and were not designed to be a replacement for medical-grade equipment. It is important to practice Social Distancing, regular Hand Washing, & avoid touching your face, even when wearing a mask.