We are proudly anti-racist, pro-BLM, and always on board for a good protest in the name of social justice and equal rights. We have committed $5 of each mask sold to be given directly to the ACLU-TX, ACLU-MN, BLM Houston, or other non-profits committed to the fight for equality and justice for people of color everywhere. Our most recent donation was to The Anthony Graves Foundation.
We've made fun, easy to wear masks that are 100% adjustable and soft! Our masks are made with 3 layers - two layers of tight weave 100% Cotton, and one inner layer of polyester filter for added coverage.
- 100% cotton tight weave face covering with built in cotton filter
- Non-medical grade masks designed per CDC recommendations
- Adjustable ties for around the neck and/or ear
- Wash before and after each use. Machine wash hot; tumble dry hot.
- Masks should fit snugly across your face covering your nose and mouth and stretched over your chin.
- Wash before and after each use.
- Machine wash hot; tumble dry hot.
- For Best Results and less tangling - wash your masks in one of our signature Grab Bag Mask Laundry Bags
BE ADVISED Grab Bag Masks are not medical-grade and were not designed to be a replacement for medical-grade equipment. It is important to practice Social Distancing, regular Hand Washing, & avoid touching your face, even when wearing a mask.