What materials do you use to make your masks?
- Exterior: 100% cotton fabric – printed tight weave
- Interior: 100% cotton flannel
- Ear Loops: 28” cotton stretch ties
- Triple layered, as recommended by the CDC
Do you offer masks in different sizes?
- We offer Grab Bag Masks in Adult and Children’s Sizes.
- Adult Sizes - 8” x 6” (ages 6+)
- Child Size (0-4) - 4” x 6”
- You will be prompted at checkout to select your size.
Can I choose the fabric for my mask?
Due to our current demand, we are only taking custom fabric requests on bulk orders. With our supply chain, it is hard to predict what fabric we will receive daily, thus the “grab bag” model of our business.
We now offer more unique options in limited supply! Check out our Shop page to see our currently available prints and choose the design of your choice!
How do I tie my mask?
How do I wash my mask?
Using our nifty washing bag to ensure your masks withstand the test of time, wash your masks on a warm water cycle, and dry them using a high heat setting. We STRONGLY recommend you wash your masks after each use.
What's the deal with Mask Subscriptions?
Our mask subscriptions are set up to keep you covered, no matter how long this pandemic lasts. Offering Individual, Couples, and Family subscription plans, you can have masks sent you you on a recurring, monthly basis, and save money in the process!
- Monthly subscriptions will be billed on the same day of the month, each and every month, until cancelled.
- 6-Month subscriptions will be billed on the same day of the month, every six months, until cancelled.
- 12-Month subscriptions will be billed on the same day of the month, every 12 months, until cancelled.
- Individual subscriptions will receive 2 masks per month, every month, until cancelled.
- Couples subscriptions will receive 5 masks per month, every month, until cancelled.
- Families subscriptions will receive 10 masks per month, every month, until cancelled.
- Subscriptions are billed the date of purchase. No partial refunds will be given if you cancel your subscription. Your future scheduled billings will be cancelled upon the cancellation of your subscription.
- In true grab bag fashion, the masks you will receive will be completely and totally random. We work with materials that are available to us, and will send you the correct number of masks each month. However, we cannot guarantee any specific colors or patterns for the masks you will receive. There will be no refunds issued for mask designs that aren't your favorite.
Do you offer pickup, if I am local?
At this time, we are not offering local pickup, due to previous privacy and safety violations on my personal property. Thank you for understanding.
Do you offer returns or refunds?
Due to the sanitary nature of these masks (and the reason behind needing them), we cannot process returns of any kind.
In order to honor our quick production and shipping times, we do not honor cancellations. Most orders ship with 24 hours. Please contact us if you have any questions.
What if my shipment is lost?
Ownership of packages turned over to USPS transfers to the buyer. We are not responsible for any lost, held, or damaged packages. We are not responsible for delivery errors via carrier, or incorrect shipping information. Shipping is a service purchased from USPS along with your order from us. All shipping issues are to be handled directly with the USPS.